Romantic valentines gifts ideas 2022
Every year it appears almost unexpectedly. Almost the whole of January is still post-holiday recovery and attempts to follow the New Year’s resolutions, and then suddenly – bam! It’s already February and Valentine’s Day?
Do not be afraid. You’re here thinking ahead and looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for your significant other, so you’re one step ahead of the crowd! Now the main thing is to carefully study gift ideas for February 14 so that this day is fabulous and special. After all, we all, to be honest, in February are already starting to miss the past holidays a little and are looking forward to another bright event.
For couples in love, Valentine’s Day is a special occasion. Many couples celebrate it by enjoying a special romantic time together as well as buying each other special gifts to show their feelings. This time of year is a challenge for both parties. On the one hand, there are many options when it comes to choosing the perfect Valentine’s Day gift, but the goal is to buy something that shows how much you care about your loved one. While getting pretty flowers and chocolate can be easy… it’s even more important to think ahead to make sure you make the right choice for your partner and give a creative Valentine’s Day gift. You need to choose something special, meaningful to her/him and, given the occasion, very romantic.
8 TOP gifts for February 14: what gifts are given for Valentine’s Day
If time is running out and you understand that you do not have time to prepare something special for your beloved, you can give something that has been tested for years and will definitely not spoil the festive mood. Fast delivery will save your nerves and time. Valentine’s Day gifts don’t have to be very expensive. Their role is to complement the attention and love you give to your soul mate. We all know that experiments are not always successful, so if you are not sure of your ingenuity or simply do not have time, we offer you the top most popular gifts for February 14th.
- Chocolate . Despite all the clichés, a box of chocolates is still the most popular Valentine’s Day gift, with 48% of consumers saying they would choose chocolate as a gift.
- Flowers . 34% of buyers believe that flowers are the most romantic gift for this holiday. Despite the fact that the most popular are roses, lilies, tulips, it is important to choose exactly those flowers that your loved one likes.
- Valentine card . Yes, even sometimes a postcard without a gift. Your joint favorite photo or a beautiful warm verse about love can decorate it.
- Jewelry . A popular gift for both her and him. And although men often choose this type of gift, men’s watches or cufflinks can really please your lover.
- Dinner for two . Whether it’s a romantic candlelit dinner at home or going to a special restaurant, 34% of couples said they would go out for dinner on Valentine’s Day.
- Gift cards . The safest type of gift, while here you can also miscalculate, so be sure to carefully listen to what your significant other wants and give her a card in the store where she wants to buy something.
- Spirits . Simple and yet win-win. The main thing is not to miss the scent, so either give up experiments and buy your beloved’s favorite scent, or consult an expert, telling what flavors he (a) prefers.
- Personalized or handmade gifts . The easiest example would be an exclusive photo frame with your joint photo. There are about 50 different sizes and brands on the Holland website. If you’re buying a gift for a girl, check out the Clayre & Eef brand for vintage photo frames. For a man, the laconic and elegant wooden frames of Casa Vivante will be ideal. Of course, it is best if you make a gift with your own hands, but again, if you are not sure of your creative talent, trust the professionals who will help you make not only an unusual, but also a really beautiful gift.
Remember, this selection is an “extreme” case if you cannot come up with anything “from yourself” that would be really relevant and to the liking of your loved one. Or if they prefer minimalism and don’t need anything 🙂 But many people cannot stop at the gifts from the list above and prefer to surprise their soul mate with a special gift. The options are countless, so if you are still among those who love only original gifts for February 14, we suggest reading on.
Valentine’s Day gifts – little tricks for choosing gifts
Write down, fix what our soul mate pays attention to, what she likes in stores when choosing, about which she sighs languidly and says “Not now” when you go to the store to buy something specific. A very effective way is to agree to keep an electronic wish list. Ask your loved one to keep such a list and periodically jot down what he or she would like, but what he or she cannot afford, considers a luxury or a non-critical purchase. These are the best things to receive as a gift. Not something you need to buy, a la “Honey, let’s buy you a down jacket.” It seems to be both useful and practical, but this is definitely not a romantic gift. And when you have a list of things that your loved one has compiled, you can’t go wrong by giving some unnecessary trinket, and you still make a surprise, since the person will not know what exactly from the list and at what point you will give. Checked over and over again! Thus, choosing gifts for Valentine’s Day will not be difficult for you.
A gift for a girl on February 14 – how not to miscalculate with a gift and give something special
Many men, long before the holiday, begin to puzzle over the question of what gift to give a girl on February 14th. Before you make a choice and spend money, you need to remember certain principles and taboos on how to buy a Valentine’s Day gift for a girl.
The first is that you should not buy gifts that are too practical or more suitable for you than for her. So, don’t buy her a great video game that YOU always wanted and she will never play. Second, by giving her a bouquet of flowers, you will show that you did not bother to think about and give a truly original gift. Instead, think about how you can find out what she really wants, as this will help you get the perfect gift that is unpredictable and really comes from the heart. Here are some tips to help you choose the perfect gift.
- Think about what she likes . Think carefully about what she likes. For example, does she enjoy a romantic getaway or a weekend with you where you can relax and celebrate in a stunning setting? Does she like jewelry, and if so, what gems and metals does she like? Using your past knowledge of your partner will help you determine what she would like best as a gift.
- Take time to listen . Women are very good at hinting! Many men hear but do not heed these hints, which is a big mistake if you want to make the right choice. Make sure you listen and pick up on any hints she gives about romantic things she likes. This will make your life much easier when choosing. Maybe she has been wanting to buy “that very” Yankee Candle aroma candle for a very long time , but still does not find time to order it. Holland.One has over 80 different sizes of candles. Our consultants will help you with the choice of fragrance, if you do not know exactly what your sweetheart’s favorite is.
- Talk to friends and family . Another thing you can do to try and figure out what to buy your loved one for Valentine’s Day is to talk to her close friends and family. However, you must be sure that they will not tell her anything.
- Don’t be predictable . If you buy sweet gifts, perfumes and flowers for your girlfriend year after year, try not to do it again and again. Not only will she be very surprised to receive something completely different, but she will be very impressed that you took the time to think about it and give her something different and unexpected.
- Consider a personalized gift . Depending on what you’re buying, consider personalizing the gift. For example, if you are buying her a locket or bracelet, you can engrave her name or even both of your names to add that special touch.
- Think about your budget . It’s also important to think about your budget when you’re choosing the perfect Valentine’s Day gift. The last thing you want to do is spend a bunch of money on an expensive and extravagant gift and run out of bills and rent.
With all these tips in mind, it will be much easier for any man to choose the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for a girl.
Gifts for a loved one on February 14 – give up socks and other “classics”
Whether you’ve just started dating someone or have been dating your man recently – say, a year or less – you may be wondering if you should give your boyfriend a gift on your first Valentine’s Day together. Like the old Facebook relationship status option, it’s tricky. If your match is undefined, you don’t want to come across as silly and intrusive. But you can’t show up on a date empty-handed, especially if he tried very hard and prepared everything properly. How to choose a gift for your loved one on Valentine’s Day?
That is why something small but thoughtful is the best option for the first gift. The Holland website has a lot of cute and high-quality things that will be useful for a man and at the same time will regularly remind him of you (for example, a Qwetch thermal mug ). If your man drives a car, the exclusive atomizer in the car from Maison Berger will also be this nice “little thing” that will always be with him. Men like their cars and they love it when someone takes care of them as well as they do.
Think about your lover’s hobbies. He loves to cook – give a set to prepare his favorite dish. If he knows a lot about coffee or expensive alcoholic beverages, you can decorate his coffee brewing ritual with a beautiful Le’Xpress coffee grinder or a set of unusual glasses for his favorite drink. Or, if you’re not sure if a material item is the right gift option (maybe it’s too early), surprise him with something you can do on Valentine’s Day – a cooking class or romantic mini-trip can be a great occasion to joint vivid impressions and lovely adventures.
If he wears a beard, you have a great opportunity to give him a wonderful set of products to care for it. Research the market, read reviews and choose quality products, because even in such a seemingly highly specialized market segment, there are already many low-quality products. The main thing here is not to rely on cool packaging with a beautiful design, and not to forget to read the composition. Although what I am telling you, you already know very well how to choose beauty products 🙂
Another thing is if you have been with a man for a long time, or he has even become your husband. Then Valentine’s Day gradually slips into formality – flowers and chocolate were given more than once, there were already many romantic dinners. Yes, and not before that. So couples gradually come to shorts or shaving foam as a gift. But Valentine’s Day is just a great occasion to brighten up your everyday life and return romance to them.
Practicality is a great option, but on Valentine’s Day, it’s worth putting more emphasis on the gift to show how much you care about it. We like the combination of practicality and thoughtfulness. The main thing is that the gifts are not only relevant, but also interesting and unusual. Here are a few ways to choose the right gift for your loved one on Valentine’s Day and surprise your man on February 14:
Personalized creative gifts are a great way to create a special moment and a one-of-a-kind item to cherish. Just be aware that the store may take extra time to prepare your gift, so leave enough time in advance!
Impressions . Whether it’s tickets to a concert, movie, sports game, spa or vacation, you’ll both remember the gift of a special experience fondly.
Romantic gifts . Make a list of things you could do with it (😉). Or blindfold him and take him on a little trip to a surprise hotel for a night away from home.
Budget gifts . If you can’t splurge on the value of a gift, try an evening with homemade dinner, Netflix, and a modest but tasty gift. The old hackneyed phrase that the way to a man’s heart lies through the stomach works in 99%, so boldly show what a craftswoman you are.
Paired gifts for February 14
If you like to emphasize the romance of your relationship, the best reason to do this is by giving couple gifts for Valentine’s Day. For example, make to order or buy ready-made t-shirts or hoodies with a paired print. Or buy paired cups , themed pendants, fragrances. For those who are ready for more serious steps and are ready to take risks, you can choose and make paired tattoos (not necessarily something huge and bright). A particularly cute gift – mittens for two. If you are lovers of walking hand in hand, this will be the best gift for cold winter walks. Think also about paired rings (no, this is not a hint at a wedding), we are sure that your soul mate will be extremely pleased to receive such a gift. The main thing is to prepare in advance so that the jewelers have time to make rings of the right size and design just for you.
Well, do not forget about the impressions – this is the best gift for a couple. Focus on your general preferences. For some, this is a spa day, and for others, a horseback ride. Someone likes to learn new things through master classes (cooking, art, playing instruments), while someone just wants to relax at the cinema in a private hall on sofas. Make this day yours, but don’t forget to try something new 🙂
What gift to give your wife for Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the time of year when you can prove that you are a romantic maestro who knows his wife better than himself, because a romantic gift should be based on the knowledge of your beloved. If you’ve been married for 30 years, you probably (or better yet) know her damn well; but it may seem almost impossible to you to surprise her year after year, in the middle of the last month of winter, with another gift. And you are again confused about which gift to choose for your beloved on February 14th. In truth, your wife also knows your behavior very well. It’s one hundred percent.
So before every love holiday, it takes a minute (or more) of mental gymnastics to choose the right gift, whether your relationship has just begun or is already in its golden age, whether you decide to meet the budget or go broke as you should. If you really want to court her on Valentine’s Day, remember that apart from you, only she knows best what she wants. So trust your competence and give her the set of pink plates that she dreams of already. Or surprise her with a sparkling beautiful Le’Xpress coffee pot.
If you are already giving flowers, then why not take care of the vase right away so that she does not put them once again in some kind of jar? Having bought a glass vase from MICA Decorations , you will definitely not go wrong with whether it will fit into the interior or not (yes, women take this into account). Because the worst thing you can do is to throw away a lot of money on the most beautiful vase, which by no means fits the color scheme of the apartment that your wife has been working on for so long. With gifts for your wife, there should always be room for courage, but within reasonable limits, so if you are not sure of your taste (and even if you are sure), try not to go too far with experiments.
And finally, not everything should revolve around things, no matter how pleasant it is to receive something that you can feel and admire later. Therefore, sometimes instead of buying a gift for your wife on Valentine’s Day, take her to some new place, spend time together, without fuss, friends, children, relatives, worries. It will remind you of the wonderful moments when you both realized that you wanted to live with this person for the rest of your life. And it doesn’t have to be an expensive flight to Paris or the islands. Maybe this is some cozy cafe in a pleasant place away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
A romantic gift for February 14 – whatever it is, it is important HOW you give it
Romantic gifts for February 14 are on every corner today – the gift industry is in its prime, if only there is money. But the main thing in all this is not to get lost and buy exactly what your loved one likes. Creating an atmosphere of romance can often be much more difficult than paying a lot of money for a gift. If you give your soul mate such a trifle as a beautiful coffee cup or hand cream, but do it with care and love, this gift will be appreciated and accepted with great gratitude.